Drugs like Xanax, the brand name for the generic medication alprazolam. Xanax 1 mg blue is FDA-approved for treating anxiety disorders, panic disorder, and premenstrual dysphoric disorder. One mg Xanax belongs to the benzodiazepine class that works by altering the brain chemistry and nerves (central nervous system). This drug works in the body by enhancing the effects of a particular chemical called GABA which makes you calm.
Alprazolam Xanax 1 mg tablet is widely prescribed in the United States. If you take 1mg Xanax for panic attacks as prescribed. It may also help reduce anxiety symptoms. 1mg Xanax effect can result in several cases, including headache, memory loss, and drowsiness. In case your side effects can not go away then you should require immediate medical attention help.
Benefits Of Xanax 1 mg:
Generic Xanax pill identifier 1mg with imprint XANAX 1.0 is Blue. Its shape is oval.
Pfizer Xanax 1 mg is effective for treating:
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Reduces symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks
- Specific phobias
- Promotes calmness and relaxation
- It may treat insomnia
- May be used as a sedative before surgery or medical procedures
How To Use Xanax 1 mg(Alprazolam) Oral:
Read carefully the drug guide provided by your doctor or the healthcare provider before you start taking Xanax alprazolam 1 mg. You may ask about blue 1mg Xanax to your doctor or pharmacist while taking this tablet orally. The dosage of 1mg Xanax blue oval is based on your gender, medical condition, age, and response to treatment. The doctor may change Alprazolam 1mg Xanax until the drug starts working well. Follow your doctor’s instructions closely to reduce the risk of side effects.
Though Xanax 1 mg tablet helps many patients who are having issues with anxiety, sometimes it causes addiction. Sometimes it is useful to take Xanax 1 mg for sleep.
For the patient who is taking Xanax pill 1mg regularly, it may be a risk when you have overuse of or addiction to drugs or alcohol. Never forget to take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction.
Xanax 1mg Side Effects:
Many medications can cause side effects when you use first time. Most of the unwanted responses to medication happen with normal doses.
The side effects can be mild or severe, temporary or permanent, such as:
- Changes in sexual desire or ability
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Clumsiness or unsteadiness
- False sense of well-being
- Increased appetite
- Problems with urination
- Unusual tiredness
- Weight changes
Contact your doctor or the healthcare provider if anyone experiences these side effects. The doctor or the healthcare provider will advise how to manage side effects properly.
Who Should Not Take Xanax 1 mg (1mg alprazolam blue)?
Normally, those under the age of 18 and over the age of 50 do not take this medication.
Besides these do not take Xanax 1.0 mg if:
- Anyone allergic to alprazolam or any ingredients of the medication
- The people suffering from acute narrow-angle glaucoma (after using alprazolam)
- Allergic reactions belonging to the benzodiazepine class
- They have myasthenia gravis
- Sleep apnea patients
- The patient is having severe breathing problems
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole taking patient
- They have severely reduced liver function
If You Miss A Dose:
According to the doctor’s prescription, you should take the medicine in time. If you skip any dose take it as soon as you can. But skip the missed dose of Xanax generic 1mg to take time for your next dose. To take two medications at one time is very dangerous to the patient.
What Happens During Xanax 1 mg Overdose?
Xanax 1 mg (alprazolam 1mg tablet) is an important and widely prescribed drug to treat anxiety. But sometimes the patient uses more than the doses recommended which may badly affect the body.
Overdose of Xanax 1 mg alprazolam causes a person’s breathing and heart rate to become increasingly shallow and slow until they stop, leading to death. Overdose may vary according to the patient’s health conditions. The most important factors influence how much Xanax you take for the Xanax overdose.
Severe side effects indicate an overdose:
- Confusion and depression with thoughts of suicide
- Unusual changes in mood
- Visual or auditory hallucinations
- Memory problems
- Yellowing of the eyes and skin
- Severe cognitive problems
- Lost consciousness
- Breathe very slowly
Wasting a while may take the patient’s life. So you should take the patient immediately if you feel anything wrong happened after the overdose of the drug.
Medicines Interact With 1 mg Blue Xanax:
This drug may interact with alcohol, other medications, and some supplements which may be dangerous. You should inform your doctor if you consume alcohol or other medications during your Xanax treatment. It can cause serious side effects, such as central nervous system (CNS) depression, and affect in spinal cord.
- Alcohol combined with Xanax 1mg tablets can cause blackouts, depressed breathing and heart rate, and death.
- It is restricted to taking grapefruit, cimetidine, fluvoxamine, and antifungal drugs, such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, and numerous others.
- Muscle relaxers and some heartburn medications
- Some antidepressant medications: Ativan, Valium, Klonopin, Lorazepam, Prozac, Paxil, Celexa, or Lexapro, diazepam, lorazepam.
- Pain relief medications: Oxycodone, Roxicodone, Oxycontin, Hydrocodone, Tramadol, Opana ER, Dilaudid, Gabapentin, Norco, Methadone, Vicodin, Percocet, Lortab, Codeine, or Soma
- Insomnia medications: Eszopiclone (Lunesta), Zolpidem ( Ambien), Zaleplon (Sonata), Rozerem, Restoril, and Halcion.
- Anticonvulsants: Phenytoin, Phenobarbital, or Primidone.
- HIV medications: Fosamprenavir, Ritonavir.
- Antipsychotics: Butyrophenones, Phenothiazines, or Thioxanthenes.
A person new to Xanax 1 mg medication if he or she consumed other narcotics or alcohol may suffer severe side effects.
Expert Advice For Xanax 1 mg (Alprazolam 1 mg pill):
The addiction / habit-forming potential of Xanax 1 mg (alprazolam 1mg) is very high. If your doctor or the healthcare provider advises you to take 1 mg Xanax daily only as per the dose and duration.
- Do not drive a vehicle or operate a machine after taking this medication. Because or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Consume alcohol with may increase dizziness and drowsiness.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking medication 1 mg Xanax pill suddenly without talking to your doctor as that may lead to nausea, agitation, flu-like symptoms, anxiety, sweating, tremors, and confusion.
Take your emergency medicines in a safe and secure place where no pets and children can take them.