Buy Sildenafil Online
Showing all 2 results
Sildenafil is effective for erectile dysfunction (ED). This medication is the generic name for Viagra and is also marketed as Revatio. Generally, Sildenafil is a class of drugs called Phosphodiesterase type 5 Enzyme (PDE5) Inhibitors. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis for a proper penile erection to perform sexual activity.
A person’s self-confidence decreases when he feels his partner can not satisfy in sexual activity due to his Impotence. Sildenafil is available in different strengths. They are as such 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg, used for erectile dysfunction (ED).
How does Sildenafil work?
The doctor prescribes this medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction effectively. It works by preventing the action of a chemical in your body called phosphodiesterase type-5. It helps to relax blood vessels and improves the flowing of blood to the penis. This medication uses to erect during sexual arousal. It is just a temporary treatment that helps maintain an erection for about 1 hour.
Revatio is another brand of Sildenafil used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. It improves exercise capacity in men and women.
Proper Use of the Medication:
Many people suffer from the problem of impotence. With the correct treatment from the doctor, it can solve.
Take sildenafil exactly as it prescribes for you. You should follow the directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides before taking the medication.
It takes as a whole with a glass of water and helps you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. You tell your doctor all the information about prescription drugs or non-prescription drugs, herbal medication uses, eating habits, etc.
Your doctor always advises never to consume more than one tablet within 24 hours.
Before using this medication:
The doctor prescribes the doses of medication based on age, health condition, and the effects of Sildenafil. You should follow the instructions below:
- Bleeding problems.
- A stomach ulcer.
- If you feel any issues related to high blood pressure, low blood pressure, or problems with heart, kidney, or liver disease, stop using Sildenafil.
- Do not use this medicine with alcohol.
- A blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- Before 30 minutes of sexual arousal activity, you should take medicine.
- Heart problems (chest pain, heart attack).
Consult with your doctor if you feel any health issues.
Side effects of the medication:
You can experience side effects after taking Sildenafil.
- Gastrointestinal distress,
- Muscle aches and pains,
- Hearing issue,
- Allergic reaction,
- Vision changes or sudden vision loss;
- Erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours,
- Ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss,
- Irregular heartbeat,
- Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet,
- Shortness of breath,
- A light-headed feeling,
- Low blood pressure, etc.
You should use this medication after a doctor’s prescription. Never use this medication longer than your prescription.
The doctor has prescribed this medicine for regular use for a week. If the patient forgets to take it, leave that missed dose and start immediately after the next dose. But never take more than one tablet in a day.
If the patient accidentally takes more than one pill for the missed dose, he should go to medical and take advice from the doctor.
Addiction to the medication:
A man shows Erectile Dysfunction (ED) due to physical injuries or certain medical conditions or psychological conditions such as anxiety, depression, stress, etc. Sildenafil makes satisfaction with sexual relations to continue using this medication. It may fall into addiction after using it for a long.
Symptoms of Addiction:
Some addiction symptoms of Sildenafil person are:
- The person who is addicted to Sildenafil wastes all money by buying the tablet.
- He does not want to take part in social events activity.
- Blur in vision.
- Choke the Nose,
- Due to addiction to the medication, a lower dose is not working.
- Disconnect with emotional feelings and attachment to his partner.
Withdrawal Symptoms of Sildenafil Addiction:
When the person gives up the medication, he feels some withdrawal symptoms. These withdrawal symptoms vary from person to person according to use it. So, withdrawal symptoms may feel to the person such as:
- Vision problems.
- The person feels a ringing in the ears.
- Problems in the heart of the person.
Go to medical and tell the above symptoms you experience.
Interaction of Food and medication:
- The combination of alcohol and this medication could cause an increase in adverse effects.
- Avoid using grapefruit or grapes fruit juice while taking Sildenafil.
- Without consulting your doctor, you should not take any other medication with it that may harm your life.
Safety and Precautions of the medication:
- The person cannot take any other medicine or device for erections with Sildenafil medication.
- It is harmful to the person if he uses this medication together with nitrate medication or other medication.
- Adults under 18 years of adults never use it.
- Go to your doctor for a health check-up if you experience loss in vision.
- You should inform your Doctor or urologist if you have any heart issues now or before.
- Contact your doctor and take advice if you experience a painful erection for more than 3 hours or more time. It may be a critical condition that harms your penis.
- Every time you should use protection while taking this medication because transmitted illnesses (including HIV or AIDS) may arise which are harmful to your partner.
- If you already use medicine for high blood pressure, Sildenafil medicine could make your blood pressure low.
- Tell your doctor if you are expecting or are planning to become pregnant. It is restricted to take this medication to women.
- This medication might not be safe for breastfeeding mothers.
FAQ on Sildenafil
What happens when you take Sildenafil?
Sildenafil contains an active component of sildenafil citrate which is responsible for increasing the blood flow to the genital area in men. If the person’s sexual arousal suppresses, he takes this medication to increase the blood flow to the genital area is restored.
How long can a man stay erect?
The doctors prescribe Sildenafil Tablet to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence). Your blood flow increases to the penis. After taking Sildenafil, the penile erection can last about 25 to 35 minutes.
Can you take Sildenafil with alcohol?
Consuming Alcohol with Sildenafil is prohibited. A combination of Sildenafil and alcohol may lead to side effects for the patient, like flushing and headaches, vomiting, and drowsiness.
Can you get Sildenafil without a prescription?
No, a doctor’s prescription is necessary to get Sildenafil. It is a prescription medicine to get beneficial for you.
What are the alternatives to Sildenafil?
Sildenafil has so many alternatives. Some effective alternatives are Viagra, Kamagra, Avanafil (Stendra), Vardenafil (Staxyn), etc.
Can you take Sildenafil as often as you want?
No, You should not take Sildenafil more than once a day. If you take more Sildenafil than the prescription, you may experience side effects and their severity. These side effects include headache, muscle pain, flushing, stomach upset, allergic reactions, etc. Contact your doctor if you do not get the help to get from medication. And the timing will be changed according to the dose of Sildenafil 50 mg, and 100 mg.
How long does it take for Sildenafil to take effect?
After 30 minutes of taking this medicine, it begins to work for erectile dysfunction. It continues to work for up to 3-4 hours. Its action is usually less after 2 hours. You should use only the brand of this medicine that your doctor prescribed. Different brands may not work the same way at the same time.