When a visitor or a user visits the site, we collect some specific information through the cookies for better service. Read the following to know, what information we collect;
Types of Information We Collect
We use the information to enhance the experience of our users using the website. You may be asked about your information each time you visit or access our website. The information collected can be combined with other information to increase the quality and experience of the products, services, and advertising.
We will collect information from you such as full name, home address, email address, phone number, mobile number, age, gender, and other information required for communication and interactions.
Disclosure of Information Collected
The information collected from you may be disclosed from time to time to our trusted third-party provider, who assists in making the user experience smooth and hassle-free.
- For instance, your information can be shared with a third-party payment provider to complete the purchase and transaction of your product or service.
- Your information can be shared with a third-party courier service provider to complete the delivery of your product.
- We may also disclose your information if it is required to be present under the law or Government to protect our rights and our user rights from fraud or illegal activities.
NuHeals collect information within a limit and we are always concerned about users’ privacy. So we collect and share the data the third-party sites when it is needed.
Our users’ information is sensitive and vital to us. The international standard security system protects the information you provide on our website according to government law, rules, and regulations.
Your information is secured by a security network and can be accessed by an authorized person who has the right to access it. The authorized person also ensures to keep the information confidential.
Though we provide the best security network and the information is not open to the public, you understand and acknowledge that there is no complete security. There might be unintended disclosure of your information. You agree not to charge us responsible for any violation of your information from the third-party providers.
Cookies are small pieces of code stored in the user’s browser. It captures and sends information about user behavior on the website. It also makes user interaction with the website easier due to specific reasons:
- To check whether your browser accepts cookies, we will set a temporary cookie on your browser. This does not collect your personal information and gets deleted when you exit the browser.
- If you drop a comment on our review page, you may have to opt-in with your name and email address. Cookies help you not to opt-in or fill in the details again and again for the same work for dropping another comment.
- After visiting our login page, we will send you several cookies to save your login credentials. This may last at most two days. If you choose to ‘remember me’ to save your login credential, it lasts for a more extended period.
- Cookies will save the resources such as images, logos, buttons, etc., to load faster when you visit our website next time. We will also track your browsing activity through cookies to improve our product, services, and marketing.
Retention of Information and Modification