Buy Methadone Online
Showing all 2 results
Methadone is the medication sold under the brand names Dolophine and Methadose. This medication is a Synthetic Opioid agonist drug prescribed for moderate to severe pain. Generally, people buy Methadone online to treat Opiate addictions, especially addiction to Heroin. It also treats ongoing pain cancer patients feel pain and surgery pain. This pain can not treat with general pain killers.
Strength & Availability:
Methadone is available in the form of a tablet, dispersible tablet. The dispersible tablet dissolves in liquid. The tablet form of Methadone has different strengths
How does Methadone work in your body system?
Methadose contains methadone hydrochloride belongs to the class of narcotic medications. It is known as opioid analgesics. After taking the pill, it goes through the digestive system. Methadone works on the brain and the Central nervous system that changes to respond to pain. You feel relief from the pain.
The effect of Methadone shows within 30 minutes in the body for a long time. The patient feels calm after taking it, whereas other painkillers cannot work.
Use of this Medication:
The patient should read the medication guide on the leaflet provided by your doctor or pharmacist when you start taking this medication. Ask your doctor or pharmacist any questions regarding Methadone. Take it by mouth with a glass of water as directed by your doctor, but the pill should not be broken or chewed. You may take it with or without food.
If you have nausea, you may take it with food. Ask your doctor or pharmacist how to decrease nausea. You may lay down for 1 to 2 hours on your bed.
Who should not take this medicine?
Before taking this medication, you should discuss with your doctor whether you are eligible for it to take or not.
- The problem in the respiratory system,
- Any symptoms of your condition which bother you.
- You have thoughts of suicide yourself.
- Medications you have taken in the past for your condition, whether they were effective or caused any adverse effects
- Any other psychiatric or medical problems you have, including a history of liver disease.
- All other medications you are currently taking include over-the-counter products and herbal and nutritional supplements.
- If you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- You use illegal drugs or narcotics.
- Asthma patient.
- The patient takes alcohol regularly.
- Severe diarrhea patient, etc.
Symptoms of Side effect:
Methadone is an opioid drug class pain reliever. Taking Methadone can cause side effects. Some of them are usual, but some can be very harmful. Talk to your healthcare provider about it.
The usual side effects of taking Methadone are
- Slow breathing,
- Heavy sweating,
- Mood changes,
- Vision problems,
- Rapid heartbeat,
- Stomach pain,
- Unusual menstrual periods,
- Skin reaction,
- Sexual problems,
- Sleep changes,
- Dry mouth,
- Trouble breathing,
- Swollen lips, tongue or face,
- Chest pain,
- Trouble swallowing,
- Severe drowsiness,
- Muscle pain,
- Sweating, etc.
Get medical help right away if the patient feels any of the above severe side effects you feel.
What if I missed a dose?
Methadone is a painkiller. You feel pain If you miss a dose. Take the forgotten medication as quickly as you remember. if the time is nearer for the next, do not take a double. It leads to overdose.
He should go to the doctor for immediate medical care if the patient falls in a severe condition.
What if I overdosed?
Do not take more than one dose at a time if your doctor has not prescribed to do so. It will overdose. If the patient takes two pills accidentally, he may feel an overdose on Methadone. The symptom of an overdose is as follows:
slow breathing and heart rate, severe drowsiness, muscle weakness, Slurred speech, Cold and clammy skin, Acute abdominal conditions, Vomiting, Loss of consciousness, Seizure, Extreme fatigue, Slow breathing, etc. Go to your nearest hospital immediately, seek urgent attention, consult your doctor or call the poison help center.
Addiction to the Medication:
Methadone is a Central Nervous System (CNS) Depressant with other Depressants such as alcohol and Benzodiazepines. Generally, Methadone is an addiction to medicine if you use it for a long time. It may cause some severe side effects.
The following signs and symptoms of Methadone addiction may indicate such as:
- Trying to buy Methadone at any cost.
- Sleeping Disorder,
- Change in appetite,
- Slurred speech,
- Poor coordination,
- Problems with concentration,
- Cravy for the medication,
- Increase in Anxiety,
- Unusual social behavior
- He is taking cut off in society from relatives, family, and friends,
- Poor judgment, etc.
If you are experiencing any changes in your body, consult your doctor.
Like any other Opioid, Methadone can be very challenging to quit. Quit Methadone can lead to withdrawal symptoms that can be hard to overcome on your own. Experiences of withdrawal symptoms among the patient may differ according to their health condition. The symptoms include
- Flu-like feeling
- Diarrhea, Muscle
- bone, and joint aches
- Runny nose, Insomnia
- Cramping, Sweating
- Chills, Headache
- Teary eyes, Nausea
- Anxiety, etc.
Take advice from your doctor if you experience any of the above symptoms.
Other Medicine and Food Interaction:
Some factors are responsible for the risk of drug interactions, like
- The number of tablets you have taken.
- Overdose and missed dose of medication.
- The function of the liver or kidney to the patient.
- Medical history of your health and mental condition.
- The age and gender of the patient are also mandatory.
Alcohol and Methadone Interaction: You should not take Methadone and alcohol together. At the same time, you use both substances can lead to intoxication. It affects performance and motor skills. It may increase common side effects such as drowsiness, dizziness, difficulty concentrating, impairment in thinking and judgment, etc.
If you take this medication with alcohol, the patient feels severe side effects low blood pressure, respiratory distress, fainting, coma, or even death.
Grapefruit and Methadone: The blood level and effects of Methadone can increase after regular use of grapefruit juice. You may feel the side effects of changing methadone levels. After consulting your doctor, you can add grapefruits to your diet.
Warning and Precaution:
- Follow proper instructions whenever taking the Methadone.
- The quality of the medication may decrease if you crush or chew it.
- Any liquor substance never is added while using Methadone to your diet. It may be harmful to your body.
- If you are pregnant or going to be pregnant or in the lactating stage, consult your doctor or pharmacist about whether you will take it or not.
- Before taking this medicine, consult your doctor if you have any reaction or rashes on the skin.
- For children, this medication is sensitive, do not give your child this medicine without any prescription.
- Before using this medicine, you should take the suggestion from your doctor.
Can a Mother take Methadone?
Many women need advice from their doctor about taking Methadone during their pregnancy. Without prescribed medicines, it is not safe for a pregnant lady. It may risk you, your baby’s growth, or both. Do not take any medicine without consulting your doctor while you are lactating.
How many times a day do you take medication?
The starting dose for the adults can take mg as a single dose per day. Your doctor may increase or decrease as needed. You should not increase the strength of the dose without a prescription per day.
What is the peak effect of medicine?
The prescription medication is used for pain relief. It affects the body for 1 to 7.5 hours after taking it.
What does it feel like to be on methadone?
The patient feels relaxed and reduces pain after taking it. This medication stays in your body a lot longer than morphine and heroin.
Can excess use of Methadone cause side effects?
Yes, taking larger doses without a doctor’s recommendation can lead to severe side effects, addiction, and death. Never use it more than your doctor prescribed. In case of overdose, you may face side effects like weakness, sexual problems, confusion, infertility, feelings of excess happiness, or sadness.
What do I need to know before taking Medication?
If you ever had allergies to using Methadone or other medicines, inform your doctor before taking it. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to have a baby, avoid medication. Do not take it if you are an alcoholic or addicted to drugs.
How to buy Methadone?
You can buy Methadone by showing the prescription online and offline stores. But buying medicine online is one of the best decisions to get the medicine online. Prices will differ in both cases. If you purchase it online, you get more benefits than offline stores. You can get a good discount on an online pharmacy website like us (NuHeals).
- Visit the site.
- Then go to the ‘Shop Now‘ page.
- Now search for the methadone product name with the dose quantity.
- Choose the dose you want to buy.
- Then add it to your cart, and process it for the checkout.