Buy Codeine Online
Showing all 4 results
$548.00 – $1,519.00
$538.00 – $1,514.00
$533.00 – $1,507.00
$548.00 – $1,519.00
Codeine is an opioid analgesic used to decrease pain for moderate to severe pain without impairing consciousness or altering other sensory functions. Patients buy Codeine online for the treatment of various conditions, including diarrhea, dry irritating cough, severe physical pain (pain of cancer patients), cold and flu, etc.
It works directly on opioid receptors in the central nervous system to relieve pain.
Strength of the Medication:
Codeine is available in tablet form and is used to relieve mild to moderately severe pain in an opioid analgesic.
The availability of Codeine has different strengths as such:
How does the medication work?
Codeine helps relieve severe pain such as the pain of cancer patients and surgery pain. It also reduces the coughing of the patient.
The pill enters through the digestive system and mixes with the bloodstream. It induces signals in the brain and central nervous system that makes the patient low in pain. The patient feels relaxed from the pain. If you are feeling any severe pain in your body, stop using this medicine and take advice from your doctor.
Use of the medication:
Ask your doctor or pharmacist how to take this medication. Take Codeine orally and swallow it as a whole. Drink plenty of water after taking it. This pill does not crush, lick and chew or break. The doctor has prescribed the doses of Codeine. According to the patient’s gender, age, health condition, level of pain, etc., he decides how long you use it. You may take this medication with or without food. If you feel nausea, you may take it with food. Usually, it is taken every 4 to 6 hours of duration.
Who should not take this medicine?
The person who is experiencing the following side effects while taking medicine, such as:
- You feel allergic to Acetaminophen or Hydrocodone,
- Recently you are consuming alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, other narcotic medications, etc. it may be dangerous for drug interaction to occur.
Symptoms of Codeine Side effect:
Codeine is an opioid drug class pain reliever. Common side effects of the medication include Fever, Vomiting, Weight Loss, Dark urine, Skin reaction, Constipation, Rashes, Constipation, Dizziness, Dry mouth, Headache, Jaundice, Sweating, First Stomach pain, heartbeat, Drowsiness, Muscle pain, Nausea, etc.
Get medical help right away if the patient feels any of the above severe side effects.
Symptoms of Overdose:
If the patient accidentally takes two pills rather than one pill, he may feel a Codeine overdose. The symptom of an overdose is as follows:
Slurred speech, Acute abdominal conditions, Seizures, Loss of consciousness, Slow breathing, Cold and clammy skin, Respiratory depression, Extreme fatigue, Vomiting, Becoming unconscious, etc.
You should go to your doctor for immediate medical care if the patient feels in a severe condition.
Addiction to the medication:
Depending upon the time length of using the medication, the patient’s addiction to codeine increases.
It may cause serious side effects. The reaction to the medication varies among patients according to age, gender, disease, medical history, etc. Common signs of the Codeine addiction such as:
- The patient can not stop using Codeine,
- Craving for using Codeine,
- Confidence level low,
- Feeling Drowsiness,
- Poor coordination,
- Problems with concentration,
- Shouting while talking with others,
- Mood swings,
- Lowered motivation,
- Anxiety attacks,
- Buy Codeine at any cost,
- Change in appetite,
- Disrupted sleep patterns,
- Impaired memory,
- Poor judgment, etc
Any symptoms you feel that change in behavior of the body, consult your doctor.
Treatment of Codeine Addiction:
Tell your doctor all the information about yourself comfortably, addiction to medication, food habits, level of pain, etc. The doctor will prescribe certain medicines and therapy to help you overcome Codeine addiction.
Withdrawal of medication symptoms:
Without taking any advice from your doctor, you should not stop this medication. If you suddenly stop taking it, you experience withdrawal symptoms such as Restlessness, Irritability, Anxiety, Runny nose, Difficulty falling asleep, Sweating, Fast breathing, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Stomach cramps, Muscle aches, backache, etc. Your doctor decreases the dose gradually to decrease withdrawal symptoms of the medication.
Tell your doctor right away if the patient experiences any of the above symptoms.
Food restrictions with Codeine:
Sometimes drugs are not safe for the patient while he is taking Codeine. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications used, including vitamins and herbal medicines.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and caffeine. It may increase dizziness and the risk of life.
- It is the restriction on drinking grapefruit juice.
- If you take alcohol and Codeine same time, the effects can be dangerous.
- Interactions with MDMA drugs are dangerous for the human body.
- Avoid sudden increase or decrease in foods rich in vitamin K i.e.green leafy vegetables, green tea, butter, cheese, and multivitamins.
These food or drugs mixed can cause unconsciousness, coma, or death. Go immediately to the doctor if you feel any of this situation.
Warning and Precaution:
- Follow proper instructions whenever taking the Codeine.
- Before taking this medicine, consult your doctor if you have any reaction on the skin.
- You should know whether this medication will decrease fertility in men and women or not. Go to the doctor and discuss the risks of taking codeine.
- If you are pregnant or going to be pregnant or in the lactating stage, consult your doctor or pharmacist about whether you will take it or not.
- For children, this medication is sensitive.
- Without any prescription, do not give it to your child.
During Pregnancy and Lactation Stage:
The pregnant lady and breastfeeding mother should take only the prescribed medicine. Your breast milk boosts your baby’s immunity to protect her from infections. Do not take any medicine without consulting your doctor during the lactating stage. Because If you take the medication, the baby sucks your breast and gets some component of it that may affect the baby’s health.
If your baby is feeling any severe side effects, go to your doctor and take advice from him.
Storage of the Medicine:
Every patient should take care of how to store the medicine in a safe place before or after using it. Some points are as follows
- Keep this medication in a clean room at a 30-degree temperature.
- Your children can not reach the medicine.
- It cannot take the car dashboard because it may affect the medicine quality.
FAQ on Codeine
Does medicine make you Constipated?
Yes, Codeine causes constipation in the patient. The absorption of the drug is a delay in the body. Lack of water forms the hardening of stool and constipation. The doctor advises the patient to drink plenty of water while taking the medication.
Can every patient take the same dose of the medicine?
This drug is used for the treatment of moderate to severe pain. The dosage depends upon several factors on the patient, such as the physical condition, mental condition, age, etc.
- Adults (at the age of 18 years to 40 years): The doctor prescribes one or two tablets of 30 mg every 4 hours; a maximum intake of 240 mg in 24 hours according to the severity of pain.
- Children (at the age of 12 years to 17 years): The doctor prescribes one or two tablets of 30 mg with an interval of 6 hours.
- Elderly: The doctor guides the patient who has an issue with kidney or liver disease. The doctor prescribes 15 mg tablets every 4 hours to the healthy elder.
Will Codeine affect fertility in a couple?
Infertility in our society is common among couples. There is no particular cause of infertility for every couple. In research, if anyone takes medication for a lower dose in a short time, it may not any problem in fertile. It affects fertility when you use it for a long time. When you fail to get pregnant after trying again and again, speak to your doctor.
What should I avoid while taking codeine?
You should not use alcohol or other medicines that affect the CNS with codeine. It may worsen the side effects of this medicine, including dizziness, poor concentration, drowsiness, unusual dreams, and trouble sleeping.