Buy Ritalin Online
Showing all 2 results
Buy Ritalin online, it is the brand name of (methylphenidate) & is a central nervous stimulant of phenethylamine and piperidine class drugs used in the treatment of ADHD patients. It is a non-cocaine derivative product while methylphenidate is an NDRI (Norepinephrine dopamine reuptake inhibitor ) which is used in the treatment of ADHD along with Narcolepsy & also in other Parkinson’s diseases.
The drug acts as a reuptake inhibitor for the neurotransmitter norepinephrine and dopamine and it also blocks the norepinephrine transporter and dopamine transporter. The drug is also prescribed to a group of people suffering from depression due to stroke, cancer, or HIV & acts as an antidepressant drug.
How to use Ritalin
The drug Ritalin can be habit-forming when it is used for a longer time period, so take the medicine by consulting with your doctor. Discuss your past medical history with your doctor to avoid undesirable side effects. Misuse can cause addiction or sometimes it leads to death.
The medication is for oral use only, swallow it, and don’t chew it. Ritalin immediate release (IR) tablets are generally prescribed 2-3 times a day, 30-40 min before your lunch, Ritalin extended-release tablet is generally prescribed daily once in the morning & you can take it with or without food according to your prescription.
Your doctor should check the progress of your health at a regular interval and should increase or decrease the dose according to your condition.
Store the medicine in a cold and dry place at room temperature, and close it tightly after using.
Don’t stop your medication without consulting your doctor unless you may have some adverse effects like nausea, vomiting, and other withdrawal problems. Ask your doctor before stopping the medication he may be lower the dosage to avoid undesirable side effects
The usual dose for adults with ADHD :
- Immediate release(IR) is generally prescribed 20 to 30 mg orally daily before 30-40 minutes of your meal.
- Extended-release (ER) Available dose is 20 mg maximum of 60mg can be prescribed
The usual dose for adults with Narcolepsy :
- Immediate release(IR) Generally prescribed 20 to 30 mg orally daily,30-40 min before your meal.
- Extended-release (ER) Available dose is 20mg, the maximum dose can be extended to 60mg
The usual dose for pediatric ADHD:
- The medication is prescribed only at the age 6yr or above
- For immediate release(IR) the recommended dose is 5mg orally twice a day before lunch or breakfast, the maximum dose is 10 mg per week which can be gradually increased
- Extended-release (ER) available strength is 20 mg and can maximize to 60mg
- Daily once 50%IR / 50%ER orally in capsule form
- Age: 6 to 12 age
- When the dose is initial start it from 10 mg once a day
Patients using IR or SR methylphenidate
Though it helps many people, it has some side effects which include nervousness, tiredness, loss of appetite, and trouble sleeping. If a person experiences any one of these for a longer time then talk to your doctor he may change the dosage.
- The drug can increase blood pressure so to avoid that you should monitor it at a regular interval and update your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you experience any serious side effects like coldness, numbness or pain in the toe or finger, unusual wound in the finger and toe, or if a person feels any kind of behavioral or mood changes such as agitation, or abnormal thoughts, suicidal thought.
- Also, some patients experience irregular heart activity along with uncontrolled muscle movement of their body parts.
- Take immediate medical assistance if you feel pain in your left chest, jaw, or shoulder because this is a sign of a heart attack, also you feel have any kind of stroke in your body and if your body color changes suddenly then take immediate medical assistance
It has been seen that some people also feel some serious allergic reaction after taking this drug, so inform your doctor immediately if you face this kind of problem.
- Do not use this medication if you’re allergic to methylphenidate or have any past history of allergy, it can cause a serious allergic reaction.
- Taking alcohol with this drug can make you feel dizzy so avoid those tasks which need more attentiveness.
- Before using this medicine consult with your doctor or pharmacist about your health condition like high blood pressure, heart disease, or any past history of your family who died of heart attack, any hereditary disease like glaucoma, heart failure, etc.
- Also if you have any family history of behavioral changes, or mood swinger activity like bipolar disorder, depression, or psychosis then consult your doctor before taking the medicine.
- Do not use Ritalin if you have used an MAO inhibitor such as (isocarboxazid, linezolid, Methylene blue injection & or tranylcypromine) in the last 14 days.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any kind of opioid medicine, anxiety pills, or anti-depression pills because interaction with methylphenidate can cause adverse effects.
- Do not use this medicine during pregnancy, it can cause premature birth or low weight birth, consult your doctor if you are pregnant.
- Also, consult with your doctor about whether you can take the medicine while you are feeding breast milk to your baby because methylphenidate can pass to the newborns through mother milk.
Interaction of drugs can change the efficacy of Ritalin so list the medicine you may take that might be prescribed or unprescribed, and share it with your doctor to get the best result out of it. Taking MAO inhibitors may cause serious interaction and sometimes it may lead to death. Methylphenidate is a very similar drug as compared to dexmethylphenidate, so don’t use both the drugs simultaneously.
FAQ (Frequently asked questions ):-
Does Ritalin interact with other medications?
Ritalin is a drug that may interact with other prescribed medications like monoamine oxidase inhibitor, a medicine that is used to treat antidepressants. Especially the drugs that belong to serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
What happens if someone takes Ritalin without ADHD?
If a person without ADHD takes Ritalin then he can face some adverse side effects due to Ritalin intake, it can be dangerous. He will feel sleep disturbance along with some hormonal changes in the brain may that may create some abnormal behavior
Can Ritalin damage your brain?
Long-term use of Ritalin can damage your brain permanently, sometimes the person may face cognitive problems, difficulty in controlling emotions, and abnormal thinking.
How should Ritalin make you feel?
Ritalin is a CNS stimulant so it directly acts on the brain and central nervous system so it makes the person feel very energetic, excited, alert, agitated and energized and that can also make you feel less hungry.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take your dose according to your prescription, if you forget to take your medicine then take it as soon as possible or if you recall when it is almost time for your next dose then don’t take both doses simultaneously skip one dose
What happens if I take overdosage?
If someone takes an overdose it can be more dangerous to him, even sometimes it can be fatal. The common side effects are breathing problems, nausea, vomiting agitation, anxiety, weakness, fever, and also sometimes a patient may feel high sweeting
Call your doctor or Emergency service when someone feels this type of condition.