Adderall 15 mg orange pill is used to treat ADHD symptoms (Attention-deficit hyperactive disorder) and narcolepsy. Generally, these symptoms of disorders are found in children and teenagers. 15 mg Adderall pill is a kind of drug that is the combination of two salts namely amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 15 mg. These two components serve as primary stimulants of a nervous system to impact brain chemicals and nerves to control impulse and hyperactivity. Adderall 15 mg capsule is a controlled medicine that belongs to the CNS stimulants class. Using Adderall 15 mg pill for a longer period may lead to addiction.
Adderall pill identifier 15 mg with imprint A D 15 is orange and oval in shape. It comes in regular dosage (IR) and extended-release form, called Adderall XR. Adderall comes in the following dosages: 5 mg, 10 mg, 12.5 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, and 30 mg.
How To Take Adderall 15 mg?
Adderall 15 mg capsules may be taken as a whole and the entire Adderall 15 mg orange can be consumed. Do not sprinkle the content. But if you sprinkle Adderall 15 mg, then applesauce should be consumed immediately. It is strictly prohibited to be stored in the open. Do not chew the content because it is not advised to you. 15 mg Adderall capsules should not be separated. You should take it as a whole capsule. Adderall 15 mg tablet may be taken with or without food. You never take any dose of Adderall in the afternoon because of the potential for insomnia.
Consuming any drug of any sort has effects whether negative or positive 15 mg Adderall tablet has the same. It has been observed that using it for a shorter span as directed by physicians or doctors. Adderall 15 mg tablet impacts on person’s health positively due to the prevention of ADHD symptoms. It happens because:
- Generic Adderall 15 mg increases the presence of neurotransmitters in our brains such as dopamine and norepinephrine. Also, these specific chemicals in the brain function to boost energy levels, alertness, and attention as well.
- 15 mg of Adderall can increase heart rate and maintain the flow of blood to the muscles.
- Constant use of Adderall 15 mg as per doctors’ advice can generate higher energy.
Since Adderall 15 mg is one of the most sensitive drugs to consume for ADHD even after a doctor’s prescription it might negatively impact health. Like irritability, unhealthy weight loss due to appetite suppression, restlessness and disturbed sleep patterns, and severe cardiac issues
Common side effects of Adderall may include:
- stomach pain
- mood changes
- dizziness and headache
- dry mouth
- sleep problem
- fast heart rate
- weight loss
Call your medical professional if you notice any health issues:
- signs of heart disease such as trouble breathing, chest pain, or feeling like you may pass out.
- signs of circulation problems such as pain, numbness, cold feeling, or changes in skin color
- muscle twitch
- changes in vision
Consuming Alcohol And Adderall 15 mg Pill:
The side effects arise in greater when you take the drug Adderall orange pill 15 mg and alcohol. Below are some harmful effects such as:
- Higher heart rate, rising body temperature,
- Higher blood pressure
- Less control over oneself
- Other changes in behavior and mood
Some signs of alcohol poisoning could be:
- Insomnia or not being able to wake up
- Slow, abnormal breathing during seizures
- A slower heart rate and dry, flaky skin
- Slurry speech
- Blurry vision
- Negative Attitude problems
- Dulled reactions
- Unable to cough to stop choking
You should go to your doctor for a clear check-up if any issues above are found.
The Dangerous Of Mixing Adderall 15 mg and Alcohol:
If you take alcohol and 15 mg Adderall immediate release at a time it increases the risk of developing an addiction and mental health disorders such as anxiety and depression. Its effects can cause serious problems.
Alcohol makes poisoning:
Any dose of Adderall dulls when one takes alcohol. So people who use any doses of Adderall and alcohol together must know its serious side effects. It may cause alcohol poisoning and risky behavior.
Adderall 15 mg or any other stimulant drugs may carry some risk of heart problems. The risk of heart problems is higher if you take a higher dosage without a doctor’s prescription. Drinking alcohol too much may reduce your inhibitions which lead to aggressive behavior. If one takes Adderall 15 mg with alcohol may increase heart problems.
Adderall 15 mg And Pregnancy:
Many people think that Adderall (dextroamphetamine amphetamine 15 mg tablet) helps them focus and perform to their best abilities. They rely that it is fine to take orange Adderall 15 mg in the condition of during pregnancy. It is not a good idea to take Adderall capsule 15 mg medication if you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant. The outcome of taking drugs in pregnancy is the unborn child would get health defects. Adderall 15 mg can cause birth defects, so it is not safe to take during pregnancy.
What Happens When You Stop Adderall 15 mg Suddenly?
Physical dependence means that your body is addicted to having Adderall 15 mg instant in your system and needs the drug to feel normal. But if you suddenly cut back or stop taking this medication, you may experience withdrawal symptoms.
Stopping the Adderall 15 mg IR results in the following conditions:
- Troubles in sleeping
- Blurred vision
- Vivid, unpleasant dreams
- Sleep changes
- Increased appetite
- Slowed cognition
- Physical difficulties
However, some patients, feel severe withdrawal effects. If the patient who takes a high dose of Adderall may be more likely to experience dangerous withdrawal symptoms like:
- Disordered thoughts
If you have symptoms of withdrawal from Adderall 15 mg, see your doctor. Your doctor will advise on how to stop the drug without any side effects.
Here are some of the warnings that you need to know about the generic 15 mg Adderall.
- A person who is having a heart attack, high blood pressure, or a heart defect goes to the doctor before taking this medication.
- Avoid consuming a 15 mg Adderall orange capsule if you have used an MAO inhibitor within 14 days (methylene blue injection, phenelzine, rasagiline, isocarboxazid, linezolid, selegiline, or tranylcypromine).
- The patient who is taking Adderall 15 mg may have any behavioral changes like unusual thoughts or behavior, and new or worsening psychosis (depression, mental illness, or bipolar disorder).
- You may not be able to use 15 mg Adderall orange if you have glaucoma, overactive thyroid, severe agitation, heart disease coronary artery disease, moderate to severe high blood pressure, or a history of drug or alcohol addiction.
Call your doctor right away if you have: signs of heart problems such as chest pain, shortness of breath, feeling light-headed; signs of psychosis (paranoia, aggression, new behavior problems) seeing or hearing things that are not real; numbness, pain, or discoloration in your fingers or toes.
If anyone needs to take Adderall 15 mg for ADHD he must consult with a doctor before the first dose. But if he/she has an overactive thyroid, moderate to severe high blood pressure, glaucoma, and heart disease, or even if the person was a drug or alcohol addict previously consult with the doctor. People are also advised not to abuse Adderall dosage 15 mg as it might cause serious side effects on the heart or even worse, death.