Safe Ways To Take Levitra 60 mg:
Take Levitra 60 mg exactly as prescribed by the doctor in the prescription. Any overdose or missed dose or completely stopping it immediately can harm the health of a person.
Some specific rules and principles should be followed before taking it. These are:
- Read the medication guide before using it.
- Take it with or without food. Taking it with food can stop causing stomach problems and constipation.
- Swallow the tablet whole.
- Do not cut or crush the tablet.
- Do not pre-soak, lick or wet the tablet before placing it in the mouth.
- Take one tablet at a time. Do not take more than once daily.
Each Levitra 60 mg tablet contains 60 mg of Vardenafil hydrochloride as an active ingredient and crospovidone, magnesium stearate; microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide (anhydrous), macrogol 400, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, ferric oxide yellow and ferric oxide red as inactive ingredients.
The use of Levitra 60 mg is only recommended for adults and not for children. The dosages of taking it are as follows:
- For adults aged up to 65 years, 60 mg per day, taken as a single dose, once a day. It is generally taken 1-hour before having sex.
- For adults aged 65 years and old, 30 mg, two times per day, is taken as a single dose.
- Doctors can also prescribe both a higher dosage i.e. Levita 40 mg or a lower dosage i.e. Levitra 20 mg, Levitra 5 mg or Levita 10 mg according to the requirement.
Storage Instructions Of Levitra 60 mg:
Storage of every medicine and medicinal product is an important aspect and is different for different medications. So we need to remember some points before storing any medicine.
Points to remember before storing Levitra 60 mg are:
- Store it at a temperature between 20- 25 degrees Celsius i.e. 68- 77 degrees Fahrenheit i.e. at room temperature.
- Keep it away from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
- Do not store it in the bathroom.
- Do not keep it inside the refrigerator.
Overdose, Missed Dose And Withdrawal Symptoms:
One should take medicine according to the doctor’s prescription. Disobeying the doctor’s word and prescription and taking medicines according to your need may lead to hazardous symptoms.
Overdose is a condition when a person takes an extra dose of medicine than the doctor prescribes for him/her. An overdose of any medication is dangerous to our health, so an overdose of Levitra 60 mg also has some bad effects on our health.
Overdose of Levitra 60 mg leads to headache, flushing, dizziness, back pain, vision and hearing changes, problems in breathing and feeling like passing out.
Taking medicine at an improper time and irregularly leads to missed doses. People after missing a dose usually take a double dose which leads to overdose. In case you miss a dose, do not panic. Take the dose immediately or continue with your regular dose or consult your doctor.
Symptoms that are shown when any medicine is stopped suddenly or accidentally are called withdrawal symptoms. The withdrawal symptoms of Levitra are difficulty sleeping, fever, fluid retention, flushing of the skin, headache, nasal congestion, nausea, diarrhoea, nose bleeds, numbness, pain in the arm or leg, temporary muscle aches, upset stomach, heartburn and shortness of breath.
Precautions And Warnings!:
Take some precautions before using Levitra 60 mg for impotence and other problems. These are:
- Describe both your physical and mental history before the doctor.
- Do not take Levitra 60 mg if you have kidney disease, liver disease, glaucoma, lung/ breathing problems or mental disorder.
- Do not drive, operate any machine or do any serious work as drowsiness is one of the side effects of using Levitra 60 mg. It can be dangerous.
- Do not wake up suddenly after sleep as it causes lightheadedness, dizziness and fainting.
- Levitra causes constipation. So tell your doctor to change your diet accordingly.
- Check the manufacturing and expiry date thoroughly before using this.
- Keep this medication in such a place where children cannot reach it.
Substitutes For Levitra 60 mg (Medicinal And Natural):
Finding the exact substitute is not possible, but there are some similar medications which are prescribed instead of Levitra 60 mg.
The natural substitutes are:
- Horny goat weed
- Korean red ginseng
- L-citrulline and L-arginine
The medicinal substitutes are:
There are no reviews yet.